Playmaker accused of rape

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
rape or no rape, he's gonna have to explain to Mrs. Playmaker what that woman was doing in his room
Well Irvin said it was for 15 minutes and another man was in the room. If that's the case it's possible they were just having a drink (Or snort of coke).

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Well Irvin said it was for 15 minutes and another man was in the room. If that's the case it's possible they were just having a drink (Or snort of coke).
I thought you said that they were playing chess?

townsend

Banned
I sure hope we don't see a Bill Cosby thing happen where more accusers come forward. Irvin may deserve the benefit of the doubt now, but if it is true, odds are more people will come forward.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Dumb move on his part for even putting himself in position to be investigated for something like this.

You'd think after seeing what happened to fellow NFL Network colleague Darren Sharper would scare them all straight. Sharper's case wasn't that long ago and should be very fresh in all of their minds.
Or he could just think of his own past history and understand that he had no business doing stuff like this.

I used to feel bad for the guy. Call it nostalgia or whatever your want.....I was just such a huge fan of his that I guess I hated seeing him screw up.

But now? I just feel bad for the wife he keeps humiliating and the kids he keeps disappointing.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Michael Irvin dropped as keynote speaker after sexual assault claims

Michael Irvin has been 86'd from speaking at a high school awards event in Arkansas -- after event organizers learned the NFL legend is being investigated for sexual assault.

Irvin was set to be the keynote speaker at the Best of River Valley Preps All-Stars Awards on June 1 -- an event that honors the top high school athletes in Arkansas and Oklahoma.

TMZ Sports spoke with Jason Taylor -- the president of the organization behind the awards -- who tells us Irvin's investigation causes a "conflict and distraction."

Taylor says organizers understand the situation is still being investigated -- and they don't presume guilt -- but, "We don't want to take away from this special night of recognition."

We're told Irvin's team was understanding.

A replacement speaker has yet to be named.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/30/michael-irvin-speaker-dropped/#disqus_thread

Top Bottom