PFT: Ezekiel Elliott has privately said that he’s planning a training-camp*holdout

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:feedzeke

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It’s a huge gamble unless there is a cut clause and minimal guarantee up front. With Zekes personality and having this much money it could be some explosive chemistry. Let’s cross our fingers.

Rev

Staff member
It’s a huge gamble unless there is a cut clause and minimal guarantee up front. With Zekes personality and having this much money it could be some explosive chemistry. Let’s cross our fingers.
I'm sure they have clauses in there to protect themselves and once the guaranteed money is done they can be disloyal and cut whenever. If they dont then they deserve tge team stripped from the fiamily.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If it's true that the guarantees are about 30ish million, that's closer to Bell I believe.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
After not "honoring" his contract and still landing a 6 year $90 million dollar contract:

Ezekiel Elliott:

L.T. Fan :

#ItsABusiness

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Someone is holding grudges.
No grudges.

Just pointing out what I said from day one of this holdout. Zeke was going to get huge new contract.

You always point out that it's a business, but failed to realize that holding out is part of the NFL business landscape.

:buddy

#ItsABusiness

Rev

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol

Jaylon Smith is not the norm. You dont really find these guys anymore in any profession.
No it's true but most guys you pay 2 years early at least take something decent. The good news is Zeke shouldn't get another contract from us. Assuming he doesn't decide to hold out again.

Top Bottom