PFT: Darren McFadden - I don’t think the world has seen the best of me

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
And exactly why did Kelly get rid if him? Oh yeah, he wanted Murray. Fucking twisted course of events.
He didn't want Murray, he wanted Gore. He only got rid of McCoy because of the money he was slated to make. Then proceeded to pay Murray and Matthews even more. Kelly is winging it. Maybe it works out, but it's not pretty.

p1_

DCC 4Life
He didn't want Murray, he wanted Gore. He only got rid of McCoy because of the money he was slated to make. Then proceeded to pay Murray and Matthews even more. Kelly is winging it. Maybe it works out, but it's not pretty.
Makes no financial sense whatsoever. Funny he preferred Gore to Murray; he probably ended up with the better player.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Makes no financial sense whatsoever. Funny he preferred Gore to Murray; he probably ended up with the better player.
He probably wanted Gore first because he knew Gore would be cheaper. Once Gore backed out he went with next on his list, which was the higher contract.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Maybe Murray should send Gore a Thank You note.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Kelly is winging it. Maybe it works out, but it's not pretty.
His gimmick offense has bought him a lot of leeway from an owner who is too invested in the outcome.

It's like the delusional belief Washington fans had that the read-option would remain somehow indefensible.

Top Bottom