Penn State Site's Draft Night Parsons Eval.

nitwit248

Brand New Member
PARSONS EVALUATION

SEE LINK. Interesting, quick watch. The host is a PFF analyst, so even though it's a PSU site, it's a pretty fair and honest evaluation. I think Parsons supposed inability to cover the pass is overblown. And honestly, with modern offenses, you need playmakers/disruptors on D -- and Parsons can definitely do that. IDK if anyone was at the Cotton Bowl in 2019, but it was basically Superman at AT&T...ironically the site of his last football game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
PARSONS EVALUATION

SEE LINK. Interesting, quick watch. The host is a PFF analyst, so even though it's a PSU site, it's a pretty fair and honest evaluation. I think Parsons supposed inability to cover the pass is overblown. And honestly, with modern offenses, you need playmakers/disruptors on D -- and Parsons can definitely do that. IDK if anyone was at the Cotton Bowl in 2019, but it was basically Superman at AT&T...ironically the site of his last football game.
Props on the highlight video. Grab yourself an avatar and welcome to the board.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Parsons will be what Smith was supposed to be prior to injury.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Jaylon was never the physical player that Parsons is.
Not even close. Jaylon got by on speed and quickness. When he blew out his knee, he lost a lot of direction changing ability which cost him his biggest asset. He was never even close to the tackler Parsons is.

p1_

DCC 4Life
well, then. It would seem the jig is up for Mr Smith.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I bet they dump LVE before they eat the Swiper's bad contract.
LVE's injury concerns must run deeper than we know. He's been bad in games he's played since 2018.

Season opener 2020 he got run the F over on the first drive and was never the same.

A more straightforward scheme will help and better blockers up front are a must, but LVE has been bad, just as bad as Smith.

Smith just does stupid attention whoring shit that draws more notice.

Top Bottom