Panthers Stuff…

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
More worried about Turkey Day. Yes, the Skins shed their best pass rushers, but their offense can score points.
Their OL is shit though, which isn't a great thing for anybody going up against our pass rush.

There's only about 5 teams in the league who can beat us when we're on our game or close to it, the Redskins aren't one of them so as long as we don't shit ourselves with penalties and turnovers it'll be a win.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Their OL is shit though, which isn't a great thing for anybody going up against our pass rush.

There's only about 5 teams in the league who can beat us when we're on our game or close to it, the Redskins aren't one of them so as long as we don't shit ourselves with penalties and turnovers it'll be a win.
Gutting their pass rush at the trade deadline also weakened their defense considerably. They would have to outscore us and if things are equal they won‘t be able to.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He's going to the game? I'm sure that they will love the bewbsmun.
I am not going to that game, ain’t nobody giving tickets away. Usually, I could have my pick of any of the home games. But this game and national television games are off the table.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Yeah, I just saw that.

Sounds like they're going into this one with the mindset of getting Pollard on track.

I'd still like to see Cooks get at least 6 targets tomorrow.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, I just saw that.

Sounds like they're going into this one with the mindset of getting Pollard on track.

You will get three and like it.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

We are a hard beat on turf, period, and we’re not going to lose at home the rest of the year

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Anyone know a good place to sell tickets?

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Yeah, I just saw that.

Makes sense considering the Panthers run defense is a dumpster fire. I think their rush defense is ranked #26 right now, and giving up and average of 130 yards a game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I hope they do not intend on giving Pollard a billion carries now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

He messed up his ankle in a walk through?

But hey, he runs angry and stuff.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Just saw the Tostitos Micah Parsons commercial

Wasn’t fantastic, then Rowdy completely ruins it at the end

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That might be the one way Carolina stays in this game.
It will make it a lot harder to control the clock. Pollard is far from consistent and we won’t be controlling the clock with Vaughn.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

They’ve given up a league high 47 sacks I believe.
They do have some big play WRs though, and for whatever reason they always seem to play us tough at home in Dallas.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
It will make it a lot harder to control the clock. Pollard is far from consistent and we won’t be controlling the clock with Vaughn.
Lupke prolly gets more carries too...

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I've lost track of how many guys have gotten hurt in practice this year.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I've lost track of how many guys have gotten hurt in practice this year.
The weirdest thing is most of the injuries have come during light practice sessions.

Top Bottom