Panthers Stuff…

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Things are lining up nicely for another confidence building performance for the Dak-to-Cooks combo.
Nope. A lot of talk concerning Pollard. He will get his day to shine tomorrow.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Good thing that the NFL has recently changed it's practice policies... could imagine if they hadn't? :skurred
I made a similar comment regarding all the QB injuries.

The NFL has gone out of their way to baby QBs but QBs are still dropping like flies. Most of the injuries are coming on non-contact and very routine tackles.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I made a similar comment regarding all the QB injuries.

The NFL has gone out of their way to baby QBs but QBs are still dropping like flies. Most of the injuries are coming on non-contact and very routine tackles.
Maybe they need to quit treating them like such fragile flowers and let them toughen up a little bit. Then the routine stuff won't be destroying them.

Just like a little kid... Let him get dirty. Let him lick that dog turd. He'll learn not to, and build a good imune system along the way.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
The truth about Dowdle: He's pretty good, but always dinged. If he could stay healthy, he's the type of talent that smart teams make part of a good, modern rotation of RBs instead of relying on one guy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The truth about Dowdle: He's pretty good, but always dinged. If he could stay healthy, he's the type of talent that smart teams make part of a good, modern rotation of RBs instead of relying on one guy.
The truth about Dowdle is that even if he were not hurt all of the time, he still wouldn’t be what you think he is.

Top Bottom