Packers trade DaVante Adams to Raiders

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Lazard and MVS stand at least as partial proof of that
Agreed. That and I think they don’t want stuck with a bloated WR contract when Rodgers finally tells them To piss off.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Am I the only one who thinks Adams isn't that great? Very good of course, but I think Rodgers had a lot to do with making him look better than he is. Doubt he looks as good with the Raiders (though I think Carr is pretty good).

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Am I the only one who thinks Adams isn't that great? Very good of course, but I think Rodgers had a lot to do with making him look better than he is. Doubt he looks as good with the Raiders (though I think Carr is pretty good).
Yes. You are the only one.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wouldn't have done the trade if I'm the Raiders. But I think Adam's is really good. Sort of like Cooper Kupp though there is a lot that plays into stats. The QB, the system and all that. Who knows what Adam's will do with the Raiders but I doubt it will be as good as he did with the Packers. Carr just isn't Aaron Rodgers.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wouldn't have done the trade if I'm the Raiders. But I think Adam's is really good. Sort of like Cooper Kupp though there is a lot that plays into stats. The QB, the system and all that. Who knows what Adam's will do with the Raiders but I doubt it will be as good as he did with the Packers. Carr just isn't Aaron Rodgers.
He is a true WR1. We gave up a 1st for Amari, Adams is far superior. Cost of business if you want an elite one.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He is a true WR1. We gave up a 1st for Amari, Adams is far superior. Cost of business if you want an elite one.
Absolutely and I never would have gotten rid of Cooper for that exact reason. Cost of doing business but we aren't even willing to pay 20 mil for a guy. But I wouldn't be in the business of trading a first and second and paying 28 mil a year for any player outside of a QB.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol @ "Boom boom nights"

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Maybe not, but you’ve written #4 on your jerk hand and beaten yourself after a tough, loathsome day at work, haven’t you
I was off today. Now tomorrow is a different story.

Top Bottom