NFL Nostalgia Thread…

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What an all-time meathead and fraud Millen was. How the hell did that dumbass con anyone into getting a network TV or GM gig?
Well, he tried his best Madden imitation and then failed with his Al Davis as well.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
What an all-time meathead and fraud Millen was. How the hell did that dumbass con anyone into getting a network TV or GM gig?
Late in his career that ass-tard would also latch onto contending teams and pick up cheap Superbowl rings.

Could never stand that dickhead

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This is pretty cool from that Dave Volsky guy. Classic game that I've never seen.

As a kid, we used to play pretty epic football games on a vacant lot near a friend's house, and I barely remember when we were done we went into his house and the Renfro missed call had just happened. Looking forward to watching this one even though I know the bad guys win.

Even the pregame is awesome. Too bad we can't have characters like Bum anymore.

data

Forbes #1
Entertaining playoff game with Rams at their peak. Warner’s mom is more attractive than his wife.

I forgot that Vikings actually recovered from their terrible opening to take the lead

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Pluto TV has a new "Super Bowl Classics" channel. They're on XI right now, Raiders vs Vikings, with Gowdy and Meredith on the call.

Next up is Cowboys whupping up on the Broncos.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Nate Burleson? Was he even alive during that show?

Top Bottom