Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
More and more teams are realizing third QBs are no better than the bums you pick up on the street.

data

Forbes #1
Bears cut Aguyao
Who's got it worse - Scott Norwood or Aguayo?

One had a solid career and has his defenders but his last name is still a verb in football lexicon. Other is known by less people but ridiculed by all.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Ward is on the wrong side of 30 which is my biggest concern. One or two years I'd have some interest.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
More and more teams are realizing third QBs are no better than the bums you pick up on the street.
Agreed. Unless you have an established backup and a guy you want to groom, like a Cooper Rush, I'd only carry two.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
John Elway: Brock Osweiler is coming back

Posted by Mike Florio on September 2, 2017, 10:06 PM EDT

He’s baaa-aaack. Pending a physical.

Broncos G.M. John Elway told reporters on Saturday that quarterback Brock Osweiler will return to the team on Monday, if/when he passes a physical.

It will be a one-year deal for the sixth-year minimum, which means he’ll get $775,000 from the Broncos. The Browns will pay the other $15.225 million.

“I think with the opportunity we had to get Brock back, we’re excited about that opportunity to have that experience there with Brock,” Elway said. “Plus, with Paxton you never know with the throwing shoulder.”

There’s no guarantee Osweiler won’t be back on the market sooner than later. Once Paxton Lynch‘s shoulder heals, the Broncos may decide to keep only two quarterbacks.

“Yes, we’ll cross that bridge when we get there,” Elway said. “As you know, it’s always fluid, if so we’ll cross that bridge when Paxton gets healthy, we’ll see what we have and go from there.”

Rookie Chad Kelly has been placed on the non-football injury list, which means he’ll miss at least the first weeks of the season.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shilique Calhoun is a bit surprising for me. I really liked him at Michigan State. Former third round draft pick in 2016 he is a DE at 6'4" 250+ pounds who the Raiders were using as a LBer. I'd definitely be interested.

Cotton

Staff member
TJ Ward gone.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Escobar and Whitehead, two former legends, cut

Top Bottom