New Board

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Okay, added all of the reactions back. I can add even more if we want them. This is friggin awesome.

Cotton

Staff member
so you plan to add more reaction buttons (or whatever they're called)?

guess I've gotten lazy but I like to be able to quickly give a thumbs up or down, a laugh, angry face, wow, etc vs responding to everything
Man, you type fast.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I like that it hides post counts. Very egalitarian. Screws prolific old farts like Booze, though.

Cotton

Staff member
I like that it hides post counts. Very egalitarian. Screws prolific old farts like Booze, though.
Check out the retarded reaction on Brad. I can change the image to anything we want. I can also change it from the word retarded to something else. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
All, let's use this thread to drop suggestions and ideas on things we can do with our new board.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Image is too big, and I don't think it would show very well as small as those reaction images are. Maybe just a green balloon?
gotta leave him in there or it loses the lulz, so I'd drop the balloon. People who know who this its will know regardless of its size

do you know who this is?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
we should be able to put little sayings under our screen name, like at the Zone

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Site seems much more responsive, gj

Cotton

Staff member
gotta leave him in there or it loses the lulz, so I'd drop the balloon. People who know who this its will know regardless of its size

do you know who this is?
Yes, I know who that is. :lol

Top Bottom