NBA Chatter Thread

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
They're going to need even more help from the refs going forward. Their already thin rotation just took another hit as Mitchell Robinson is likely out for the playoffs with a stress fracture in his ankle.
There isn't enough ref help in the world to get them past Boston no matter how desirous these assholes in the NBA league office are.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Real classy, @1bigfan13. I expected better out of you.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Game 3 is ours. PJ Washington had a career night last night. Highly unlikely he shoots like that again during the series.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I texted a buddy last night (before the game) that I would almost take Dallas in the series just because they have two superstars (one megastar) while OKC only has one.

You know how the NBA treats its stars, especially in the playoffs.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I texted a buddy last night (before the game) that I would almost take Dallas in the series just because they have two superstars (one megastar) while OKC only has one.

You know how the NBA treats its stars, especially in the playoffs.
The officiating has been pretty fair, IMO. Luka's getting his calls but so is Shai.

The difference in the series so far has been the role players. In Game 1 OKC got great performances from their role players and won the game. Last night the Mavs had a couple of role players get hot while OKC role players had an off night.

Cotton

Staff member
Game 3 is ours. PJ Washington had a career night last night. Highly unlikely he shoots like that again during the series.
Yeah, but Kyrie had an off night that probably won't happen again either.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol The look on his face

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

The Knicks are so used to getting calls, this is what they think is acceptable to do.

Wait, I just realized this clown is claiming Brunson got fouled. Is he high? He was so clearly baiting he should be arrested.

Cotton

Staff member
I really hate these refs. There have been multiple BS calls and I have only watched since halftime.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I really hate these refs. There have been multiple BS calls and I have only watched since halftime.
Are you sure they're against you?...

Top Bottom