NBA Chatter Thread

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Lebron? I mean yeah, he's old now.
Imagine one of the true GOATs not trying to put that game 1 on their shoulders and win it.

LeBron has always been some kinda pussy not really wanting the burden on his shoulders imo.

I think his legacy should be one of a shiftless mercenary rather than a GOAT. Guy could have been a fucking icon in Cleveland but has always pussied out when things got tough to go somewhere that was easier for himself.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Imagine one of the true GOATs not trying to put that game 1 on their shoulders and win it.

LeBron has always been some kinda pussy not really wanting the burden on his shoulders imo.

I think his legacy should be one of a shiftless mercenary rather than a GOAT. Guy could have been a fucking icon in Cleveland but has always pussied out when things got tough to go somewhere that was easier for himself.
Fuck Lebron.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
2. He was a tired old man in a young man's league by the 4th despite 4 days rest.
I think this is the answer. He was great in the 1st half but I think age and playing in that Denver altitude caught up with those 39 year old legs late in the game.

A lot of his jumpers in the 2nd half were hitting the front end of the rim, which is one of the symptoms of fatigue.

Denver and LA have a quick turnaround too. They play again tomorrow night. So no extra rest for old man Lebron. Meanwhile my OKC squad will be getting 2 days rest between all of their games this upcoming week. :fistpump

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think this is the answer. He was great in the 1st half but I think age and playing in that Denver altitude caught up with those 39 year old legs late in the game.

A lot of his jumpers in the 2nd half were hitting the front end of the rim, which is one of the symptoms of fatigue.

Denver and LA have a quick turnaround too. They play again tomorrow night. So no extra rest for old man Lebron. Meanwhile my OKC squad will be getting 2 days rest between all of their games this upcoming week. :fistpump
Houston gets the most rest. We win the rest debate.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Rest well. BTW, I'll have to double check but I think more than likely the Thunder get the Rockets' 1st round pick this year.

Therefore, thank you for your service.

View attachment 694724
It doesnt matter. What little interest that I had left was lost last summer when we lost out on Wemby. You can have all of the draft picks as far as Im concerned.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Mavs are pissing me off with this performance. They're playing like they thought they just had to show up to get the W with Kawhi being out.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Mavs are pissing me off with this performance. They're playing like they thought they just had to show up to get the W with Kawhi being out.
Exactly.

Inexcusable performance given the circumstances.

Top Bottom