NBA Chatter Thread

Carp

DCC 4Life
Pacers have terrible body language and lack hustle on long rebounds.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Definitely think it is going to beat Heat and Bulls in the conference finals.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Pacers are a middle of the pack team at this point. So I'm really not surprised.
You expect a more competitive game and more fire at home though. It really was not even close at all.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You expect a more competitive game and more fire at home though. It really was not even close at all.
True. I'm not surprised they lost but it was kind of surprising to see them losing by 20 at home to Atlanta.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Looking forward to the Russell Pacino Subway commercials.

Carp

DCC 4Life
That is how you get a game started...get the crowd going, Indy just was flat from the get go. OKC is looking right.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This Indiana team is totally different than the one that was playing when you 1st made this proclamation, so please stop patting yourself on the back.:lol

Chemistry is important and was shown when Deng was traded away and since Granger left the Pacers, its not as simple as adding player XY or Z.

I think Chicago is great matchup for them they don't force turnovers and they don't play with pace either way it would be a ugly series to watch.:lol
Or maybe it's just that I never bought into them as a truly elite team. They still matchup well with Miami, and as I've said before, I think that fact is what has elevated the perception of the team, but overall I think they're a solid 48-52 win type of team, not an elite 58-62 win team like people thought.

With just a 80-90% Rose the Bulls would beat the Indiana team from earlier in the season, the Indiana team now, the Indiana team last year and whatever Indiana team exists next year.

As an aside, how was Deng's trade an example of chemistry issues?

If anything I think it may have helped the team with Noah taking on a larger role, Dunleavy providing more spacing in the starting lineup and Butler being able to thrive in Deng's role. Deng and Butler actually seemed to get in each others way, they may have figured it out throughout the course of the season but with Deng gone it seems Butler is more comfortable in general.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Stolen:

No one knew they were actually triplets......Chris Paul, Cliff Paul, and Choke Paul.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'd really like James Young with the 1st we got from NO.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I probably shouldn't watch this game. I know it's just going to piss me off.

1bigfan13

Staff member
The Mavs just completely fall apart when they play the Spurs. They're just not built to compete with the Spurs.

It's looking like a 5 game series at most.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The Mavs just completely fall apart when they play the Spurs. They're just not built to compete with the Spurs.

It's looking like a 5 game series at most.
It's frustrating to say the least.

Top Bottom