NBA Chatter Thread

D

Deuce

I can't wait til the Bulls trade Gibson to clear space and the Celtics sign Cawwmelo.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I can't wait til the Bulls trade Gibson to clear space and the Celtics sign Cawwmelo.
I highly doubt they do it just to do it.

If they are gonna get Melo, they'll set it up as a three team trade where Taj is moved out and Melo comes in.

That being said, I already said I think I'd rather not. I prefer the roster I put up.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The Bulls are tailor-made for Melo to step in and do what he does best while fitting into the overall team concept. He even has one of the best wing defenders in the league already there so that he doesn't have to guard guys like LeBron and Durant in a 7 game series.

If he chooses to stay in New York it's because he is a career loser who would rather take the extra money than go all out for a ring, and if he has a brain in his head he forces the Knicks to S+T him to Chicago, which is a win-win for both sides honestly.
How is a volume shooter limited defensive guy a perfect fit for Chicago when you have the same at pg?

Come on Simp you know better than that, his perfect fit is with the Clippers or yes even Houston at least we know Harden is a more willing passer and spot up guy than Rose.

Your logic is amazing when it comes to the Bulls.:lol

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Dallas Mavericks have blown a 30 point lead. They were leading Portland by 30 now trail by 2 in the 4th.....in Dallas. :picard

1bigfan13

Staff member
Huge 3 point play by Devin Harris to put the Mavs up 101-98 with 24 secs go play.

Surprisingly the Mavs didn't even look Dirk's way the last few possessions spanning roughly 2 minutes. Just a bunch of wild, rushed shots for the most part.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Mavs hold on for the win and avoid what would have been an embarrassing loss considering they were up 30 at home.

The Trailblazers got too sloppy down the stretch.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Mavs hold on for the win and avoid what would have been an embarrassing loss considering they were up 30 at home.

The Trailblazers got too sloppy down the stretch.
I thought it was a loss for sure, but they somehow pulled it out. We now have a winning record against the Blazers this year. :fistpump

Also, the Rockets have beaten the Heat and the Pacers in the same week. They're starting to get hot at the right time.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
How is a volume shooter limited defensive guy a perfect fit for Chicago when you have the same at pg?

Come on Simp you know better than that, his perfect fit is with the Clippers or yes even Houston at least we know Harden is a more willing passer and spot up guy than Rose.

Your logic is amazing when it comes to the Bulls.:lol
Because the Bulls have the defense/rebounding to cover up Melo's weaknesses and Melo is the pressure release for Rose in terms of drawing defensive attention and ballhandling to a lesser extent, we've been over this already.

Carp

DCC 4Life
So when he does not sign with the Bulls can we expect you to go back to not liking him?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Noah is pretty unbelievable, he has a very valid argument to be 1st team All-NBA, I also think Butler should be 1st team All-Defense, starting last year I knew he'd be a good to great defender but he looks like a future defensive POY.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
1big, I don't know OKC's record since Westbrook came back, but I know it isn't overly impressive.

Still, losing by 17 to this Lakers team? Yikes.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I've thrown in the towel. OKC won't be winning anything this year. Their defense has gone to shit.

They continuously blow 15+ leads in the span of a few minutes.

They'll be out in 2nd round.

Any halfway decent scorer lights them up now. It's embarrassing. The other night it was Gerald Green slicing them up, today's it's Jodie Meeks.

And instead of stepping up to the challenge Durant just coasts and fades into the background like a passive bitch.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I like Ibaka a lot, but I wonder how it would be for Durant with a legit post threat.

1bigfan13

Staff member
They look tired...Durant in particular.
They're not fatigued, they're lazy.

Since the All Star break they've averaged about 2 days off between games and haven't done a lot of traveling.

It's just a lack of effort and going through the motions.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
And instead of stepping up to the challenge Durant just coasts and fades into the background like a passive bitch.
Durant is the 2nd best player in the game and I'd love to have him on my team, but he does have a softness to him.

I still remember him getting taken to the hole and even muscled up by Battier.

Top Bottom