NBA Chatter Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Seeing the name Bickerstaff made me think that they were talking about Bernie and thought this guy looks good for an ancient one. Well just goes to show you how much I have paid attention to the NBA.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Do the three playoffs and 170 wins mean we're supposed to be outraged he was fired? :shrug

I need to know how I'm supposed to think here.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Do the three playoffs and 170 wins mean we're supposed to be outraged he was fired? :shrug

I need to know how I'm supposed to think here.
I think it's a case of the Cavs forgetting who they are and where they came from.

If they were a blueblood franchise like the Lakers where the fan base has an irrational championship or bust mindset every season, I'd understand the firing. But these are the Cavs.

I thought Bickerstaff did a solid job given the circumstances. He dealt with a lot of injuries during the regular season and was still able to finish with the 4th seed. His crime is losing in the 2nd round of the playoffs to the best team in the NBA.....missing his best player for half the series and another starter missed the entire series. Maybe I'm naive but there should be no shame in having a season like that.

Feels like they had their minds made up and the only thing that could have saved his job was winning the title.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I think it's a case of the Cavs forgetting who they are and where they came from.

If they were a blueblood franchise like the Lakers where the fan base has an irrational championship or bust mindset every season, I'd understand the firing. But these are the Cavs.

I thought Bickerstaff did a solid job given the circumstances. He dealt with a lot of injuries during the regular season and was still able to finish with the 4th seed. His crime is losing in the 2nd round of the playoffs to the best team in the NBA.....missing his best player for half the series and another starter missed the entire series. Maybe I'm naive but there should be no shame in having a season like that.

Feels like they had their minds made up and the only thing that could have saved his job was winning the title.

I agree I thought he did a pretty good job there. I don't think they underachieved at all.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
T-Wolves just can't miss from three. Looks like it is going to be 1-1.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

Staff member
Holy shit, what a game and comeback for the Mavs.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I can't comprehend some of these unathletic whites dominating the NBA.

Doncic makes Larry Bird look like Dominique Wilkins.

Cotton

Staff member

Fitting that it was Luka over Gobert for the game winner.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Gobert's DPOYs are the other object of my ire. His defense is massively overrated. No one who gave up 40 points to Ben Simmons should ever be DPOY once, let alone the thousand times he's won it.
Isn't it obvious that Towns is the better defensive player? Compare those two on Joker.

Top Bottom