NBA Chatter Thread

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Ainge should have traded KG and Pierce when he had the chance.

Now the rebuilding is going to be that much more challenging.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Breaking News: Russell Westbrook out with a torn meniscus in his right knee thanks to the bush league play of Beverly.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I'm devastated. I don't know if I can go on.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Simp, rumor out of Chicago is that Derrick Rose dominates in practice and looks like his old self but yet he doesn't want to play in games.

You have Noah playing his ass off on only one foot and a team that is known for their overall tough and physical mindset. People are wondering if the other Bulls players might begin to resent Rose for not even trying to play.

It's not my team so I couldn't give two shits whether he plays or not, but I do think I would want him to at least try to play and see how he feels.

What say you?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Simp, rumor out of Chicago is that Derrick Rose dominates in practice and looks like his old self but yet he doesn't want to play in games.

You have Noah playing his ass off on only one foot and a team that is known for their overall tough and physical mindset. People are wondering if the other Bulls players might begin to resent Rose for not even trying to play.

It's not my team so I couldn't give two shits whether he plays or not, but I do think I would want him to at least try to play and see how he feels.

What say you?
I think he's gotten this far with a group of handlers (namely his oldest brother) who have exerted immense control over his career and life in general. I think they are the ones advising him not to play until he's 150000% ready to go because they don't think the Bulls have a realistic shot of beating Miami this year.

I think it's complete bullshit and that Rose has to grow up, stop living under the thumb of his brother and make his own decisions.

gator

Brand New Member
:towel

KNICKS! It'll be a tough series with the Pacers next round...but I'm going to celebrate their first playoff series win like all hell when it happens.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Celtics have been awful in this series.

I thought they'd make things tough on the Knicks, but they've barely put up any kind of fight.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
:towel

KNICKS! It'll be a tough series with the Pacers next round...but I'm going to celebrate their first playoff series win like all hell when it happens.
They will beat the Pacers, and then get butt raped by the Heat.

Congrats.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I thought Dwight Howard could lead a group of nobodies to the Finals with a smile on his face.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Nate Robinson has been putting on a show.

What looked like a certain Nets victory about 3 min ago has now become a 2 point game due to the little man going nuts.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
And now he forces a 5 second violation by denying the inbounds pass. :lol

He's in the zone.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
What a great finish this has been.

Derrick Rose needs to take the band-aid off of his vagina and go in and try to play with his teammates who are leaving it all out on the court.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Going to OT.

Great play from Butler to block what looked like a pretty easy put back from Wallace.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
And Nate take his hot touch into OT and ties the game.

1bigfan13

Staff member
If I were in the NBA I'd love to play with a high energy guy like Nate. His enthusiasm is infectious.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Very nice play out of the timeout. Outstanding execution.

Top Bottom