NBA Chatter Thread

Smitty

DCC 4Life
:lol

Lebron is such a bitch. He sits on the floor after a foul crying about a non call while his team is down 10 late in the third quarter when he should be getting back to play defense.

Shrug your shoulders some more.

Last edited:
D

Deuce

If the Spurs don't get right and go on to lose, this game is on Pop. I don't care how we'll your role players are playing, you don't start your scrub lineup in the 4th and give away your lead while giving all the momentum to Miami.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If the Spurs don't get right and go on to lose, this game is on Pop. I don't care how we'll your role players are playing, you don't start your scrub lineup in the 4th and give away your lead while giving all the momentum to Miami.
True.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I just said the opposite the other day but now I feel that the Spurs lose this series if they lose tonite.

I thought there would be no chance they could win Game 6, and that they'd get their opening in Game 7.

Instead, the Heat gave the Spurs every opportunity to win this Game 6 and the Spurs didn't take it. The Heat will be energized by that and win Game 7.

D

Deuce

The Spurs could easily win game 7. They're good defensively, Parker won't shoot as crappy as he has tonight, Ginobili will hopefully have gotten his head out of his ass and Pop won't get out coached again.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Wow. Spurs take the lead back behind Parker. 91-89.

If the Spurs win you may have to give him the MVP based on his clutch performance here versus Green disappearing tonite.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
LeBron losing the ball with 45 seconds left in the lane down 2.

Discuss.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And, that's the championship.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
But he did make sure to put his hands up and look at the refs as soon as he missed.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
LOL at the notion that Lebron belongs in GOAT discussion.

That's an insult to MJ.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Argh.

The airballed three would have been icing on the cake. Too bad Spurs didn't rebound and let him get another chance.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
What the hell happened to LeBron's headband? It's been off all 4th Quarter.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That's not fair. He carried them in the 4th. Once Wade came in, he stopped being the focal point and the O slowed.
He carried them in the 4th after playing so poorly in the 1st 3 quarters.

Top Bottom