NBA Chatter Thread

D

Deuce

Bulls apparently offered Butler for 5 and LaVine, wanting Dunn. I mean, I like Dunn, but that's a shit return for Butler, the only upside there is you're getting a nice prospect and should be a contender for a top 3 pick next year.
I don't buy it. Boston inquired about Butler and was offering the 3rd pick and they wouldn't bite. No way they could covet Dunn like that and expect to be there at 5. I'm sure Ainge would have offered another player as well.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Do you realize how bad of a shooter Simmons is?

He literally doesn't take shots outside of the paint, playing him at the 3 with some combo of Noel/Okafor/Embiid is suicide.

I like Dunn, I'm just saying that lineup is poorly constructed.
You are way overstating Simmons' shooting deficiencies. Not to mention he's a teenager and will improve.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Caris Levert would have been a top 10 pick if healthy. Sleeper.

D

Deuce

~patiently waiting for a Celtics proposed trade graphic so I can understand what Danny Ainge is doing~

:unsure

Carp

DCC 4Life
This Davis kid is an idiot...no idea who is advising them.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Classic Bulls pick, high floor, low ceiling, 4 year college player/leader type. I'm sure he'll play an integral role in the 49 win 2019 Bulls team that goes out 4-2 in the 2nd round.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
You are way overstating Simmons' shooting deficiencies. Not to mention he's a teenager and will improve.
He took like 85% of his shots in the paint last year. He barely attempted anything beyond like 10 feet. He can and will get better but the guy literally can't shoot right now.

D

Deuce

Seeing some comparisons of Jaylen Brown to Jimmy Butler. I don't see it, but I'll take it.

Carp

DCC 4Life
He took like 85% of his shots in the paint last year. He barely attempted anything beyond like 10 feet. He can and will get better but the guy literally can't shoot right now.
What is the point here? That the Sixers should have drafted a lesser talent?

Top Bottom