NBA Chatter Thread

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I swear about half of those turnovers came from them trying to feed the ball to Hibbert in the post. Indiana is going to have to make an adjustment in order to get the ball to Hibbert because the Heat are jumping the passing lanes and overplaying the pass.
They need better off the ball movement.

They need to give Hibbert options for an outlet pass.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Miller has to hit those...good game so far. People can talk shit about Vogel leaving Hibbert out in game 1 at the end, but I really like him as a coach.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Uh oh.

Ray Allen could finally be waking up.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Damn.

That is some kind of athleticism.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm with Reggie.

Let those guys play as close to 48 min as possible.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
:lol at Bosh. Finally hits a few shots and trying to talk shit.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Pacers better get something going here soon.

Carp

DCC 4Life
So like I was saying...Bosh will be fine.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That's exactly the kind of spacing they need to help out on those Hibbert double teams.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Miami is playing great defense, but at the same time, it shouldn't be that easy to stifle the Pacers offense with just a bunch of double teams.

Vogel needs to make some halftime adjustments.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Lucky 3.

The Pacers can't get a decent shot off right now.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Sucks that we didn't get a close game, but the series was solid overall and I expect the finals to be very good as well.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This game is over. This series is over.

Way too many turnovers for the Pacers and they got outworked on the boards. Resulting in the Heat getting a ton more shots off.

They got outworked tonight. Plain and simple.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
How could anybody have thought Indiana had any shot in this game?

At any rate, I've said since last season that the Spurs are the best Finals matchup to take out the Heat because of their ball movement/3 point shooting so I think it's very possible that they could take it. Really tough series to gauge, with a gun to my head I say Heat in 7.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This game is over. This series is over.

Way too many turnovers for the Pacers and they got outworked on the boards. Resulting in the Heat getting a ton more shots off.

They got outworked tonight. Plain and simple.
Yup.

It was obvious from the beginning who came to lay it all out on the line.

Miami had a ton of energy and were all over the Pacers' best players as soon as they got the ball. West and Hibbert never really found a way to get out of trouble when they were double teamed, and Lebron was just incredible on George.....he pretty much just erased the guy from the game.

Miami finally got contributions from Wade and Allen, which was more than enough to make up for Bosh going 3-13.

I thought the Spurs could definitely beat Miami a year ago, but they are an old team with another year under their belt, so it'll be interesting to see if they can keep up in a long series. However, they did get a ton of rest and as Simp pointed out, they play just the style that gives Miami problems.

I expect this series to go to 7, one way or the other.

Top Bottom