NBA Chatter Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This has to be a first in league history......The Triple Flop.

1bigfan13

Staff member
OKC lost a tough one to the Rockets. Lots of close losses by the Thunder early on. It sucks that we're losing but I'm kind of surprised the games are as close as they've been. I can only think of two games where we've been absolutely handled.

And this is despite the fact that they're missing approximately 70 points from their line up due to injuries to Durant, Westbrook, Perry Jones, and Andre Roberson.

Give me a little more hope that we'll go on a nice run once we get healthy.

#MoralVictory

BTW as for the game against the Rockets. It was low-scoring and ugly. Reminded me of those ugly 90s slug-fests between Pat Riley's Heat and JVG's Knicks.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

I doubt the fakers will change their ways. Worse than pro wrestling.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

:lol

Basketball players are becoming more and more like soccer players with each season.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
OKC lost a tough one to the Rockets. Lots of close losses by the Thunder early on. It sucks that we're losing but I'm kind of surprised the games are as close as they've been. I can only think of two games where we've been absolutely handled.

And this is despite the fact that they're missing approximately 70 points from their line up due to injuries to Durant, Westbrook, Perry Jones, and Andre Roberson.

Give me a little more hope that we'll go on a nice run once we get healthy.

#MoralVictory

BTW as for the game against the Rockets. It was low-scoring and ugly. Reminded me of those ugly 90s slug-fests between Pat Riley's Heat and JVG's Knicks.
I will take every win we can get against the Thunder. We had a hard time getting them last season.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2269411-deng-d-wade-understand-derrick-roses-plight-and-the-price-paid-for-playing#articles/2269411-deng-d-wade-understand-derrick-roses-plight-and-the-price-paid-for-playing

"The thing with Derrick is, I was there from his rookie year, I've watched him growing up," the current Miami Heat forward told Bleacher Report. "When he first came to the league, me and Joakim [Noah] would always tell him, 'Derrick, you can't play tonight. You're hurt.' And he always wants to put the team behind him and the city behind him. And even when he was hurt, he would play. And I really believe that some of his injuries were because he would play hurt. We would tell him not to. And he was so determined and wanted to be the best he could be, not only for the team, [but] for the city. And we kept trying to tell him to understand, like, 'Look, there's a difference between pain and injury.' And I think now after two injuries, he's being smart."
Before the ACL Rose constantly played through injuries and alot of Bulls fans speculated that the ACL tear was a culmination of him playing through several minor injuries throughout the strike-shortened season. I think he's gone from one extreme to the other, these season-ending injuries have scared him to the point where he will sit out with any minor injury just because he's that shaken.

He has to get over that though at some point and just play, I understand being overly cautious 10 games into the season in November but what happens if he tweaks an ankle in the playoffs in May?

Carp

DCC 4Life
I take Okafor if I am Philly and play him at the 4 with Embiid at the 5.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Noel is an energy bench guy IMO. If we move him, fine.
Like I said I wouldn't be surprised if anybody is dealt, but Noel will be more than a energy bench guy. Plus, between the 4 and 5 there are 96 minutes on the floor. It could work with all 3 if they chose to go that route.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

This is really embarrassing for basketball. They need to find a way to put a stop to it because everything they have done to this point has not worked.

1bigfan13

Staff member
This is really embarrassing for basketball. They need to find a way to put a stop to it because everything they have done to this point has not worked.
I'm impressed with the coordination of the flop.

The coordination was very impressive.

It's right up there with the head movement of the dog and Russell Wilson's ex-wife during the 2012 draft.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm impressed with the coordination of the flop.

The coordination was very impressive.

It's right up there with the head movement of the dog and Russell Wilson's ex-wife during the 2012 draft.
:lol

Jiggyfly

Banned
Man what the hell is going on with injuries this year, Terrance Jones is out indefinitely and now Howard is dealing with knee issues.

The whole dam NBA is dealing with this I thought we could pad the win column before everybody else got healthy.

Dammit.:viking

1bigfan13

Staff member
Man what the hell is going on with injuries this year, Terrance Jones is out indefinitely and now Howard is dealing with knee issues.

The whole dam NBA is dealing with this I thought we could pad the win column before everybody else got healthy.

Dammit.:viking
I also saw where Kevin Martin has a fractured wrist.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Leaked footage of [MENTION=22]Texas Ace[/MENTION] going 1 on 1 vs. Kevin Durant.

Top Bottom