NBA Chatter Thread

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Fucking Miami, Napier fits well there although Wade is seemingly getting worse by the day so unless they sign a somewhat significant free agent they shouldn't be too much better.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Good players still left...Early, McDaniels, Dinwiddie in particular.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Bulls get Randolph too...now no need for Love either.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
He's better than Harris...you are going to love him.
A good friend of mine who is a big basketball guy (and a high school basketball coach) has been talking to me about McDermott since he was a freshman or sophomore at Creighton. He absolutely loved the player in college and assures me that I'll love him on the Bulls.

They got Harris too. Oh wait, they traded him? NM

Last edited:

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
A good friend of mine who is a big basketball guy (and a high school basketball coach) has been talking to me about McDermott since he was a freshman or sophomore at Creighton. Absolutely loved the player in college and assures me that I'll love him on the Bulls.

They got Harris too. Oh wait, they traded him? NM
McDermott will never be an All-Star but if he is surrounded by a team that has athleticism and plays good team defense he can be a very good player, he needs to have his weaknesses covered up but he can legitimately be the best 3 point shooter in the league.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Sixers did get a 1st to move back 2 spots. Hinkie does it again. Another 2nd too.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Feh to OKC's #29 pick.

Looks like a Sefolosha clone. We needed shooters not more one way players.

D

Deuce

@RicBucher: Source: Toronto looking to S&T Kyle Lowry to Miami for cash and future picks. Part II: Bosh opts out, returns to Toronto.

D

Deuce

Feh to OKC's #29 pick.

Looks like a Sefolosha clone. We needed shooters not more one way players.
Not enough balls to go around there as it is. Another shooter will just complicate things further for Westbrook.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The worst part about drafting Huestis is they drafted Andre Roberson last year.....they're essentially the same player.

Defensive minded guys with shaky offensive games.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Not enough balls to go around there as it is. Another shooter will just complicate things further for Westbrook.
Plenty of shots available...they stuggled offensively at the end and were using Fisher as an offensive weapon off the bench. They needed another shooter...not sold on Lamb at all.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
@RicBucher: Source: Toronto looking to S&T Kyle Lowry to Miami for cash and future picks. Part II: Bosh opts out, returns to Toronto.
Well that would be something fucking else.

As an aside, great pick by the Spurs, I really like Anderson.

D

Deuce

Greatest Celtic Duo of All Time?

a) Cousy and Russell
b) Bird and McHale
c) Pierce and Garnet
d) Smart and Young

Carp

DCC 4Life
I never got the love for Smart...good luck to the Cs with him, but he is not a top 10 guy to me.

Top Bottom