Music Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am rocking out to this goddamn masterpiece right now.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
So I have fallen down the rabbit hole with this band and they have become one my faves of all time already. They simply don't have many if any bad songs. And it turns out one of the the guitarists is also a concert level pianist. Here is one with a Frederick Fuckin Chopin intro.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So I have fallen down the rabbit hole with this band and they have become one my faves of all time already. They simply don't have many if any bad songs. And it turns out one of the the guitarists is also a concert level pianist. Here is one with a Frederick Fuckin Chopin intro.

God damn powerful into.

A little overpowering with the guitar dugaduga, but nice drums.

That was two minute review as that is my attention span.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

That was great.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target

Some clever and relevant lyrics from young women. Also a great video if you're smart enough to figure out the symbolism.

• Only the minions are wearing masks while those in power are not.
  • Minions are also wearing useless masks while the authority enforcement figures are the only ones with true protection and weapons.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
@Cotton I didn't realize your daughter had already turned you on to The Warning until going back through this thread. They are pretty amazing for what they do. I'd recommend listening to the concept album "Queen of the Murder Scene". Yes, they've already wrote a concept album about Love, obsession, madness, murder, death, and rebirth when they were teenagers.

I will say, I don't like their direction on their new single, "More". Seems like an attempt to appeal to the Pop masses.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
And now, another face melter from 5 tiny women from Japan. I'm failing at words to describe them lately. The guitar solos in this one......:faint

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
@Cotton I didn't realize your daughter had already turned you on to The Warning until going back through this thread. They are pretty amazing for what they do. I'd recommend listening to the concept album "Queen of the Murder Scene". Yes, they've already wrote a concept album about Love, obsession, madness, murder, death, and rebirth when they were teenagers.

I will say, I don't like their direction on their new single, "More". Seems like an attempt to appeal to the Pop masses.
They are very talented and extremely smart for their age.

Top Bottom