Music Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is. He can't escape it even if he knows how now.
I had a hard time at first. I might have effed up a couple of times since we have to pare it down from the full link to just the damn numbers.

You know what? F you all. :flip

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I had a hard time at first. I might have effed up a couple of times since we have to pare it down from the full link to just the damn numbers.

You know what? F you all. :flip
Uhh, on videos, you still use the whole link. You are thinking about tweets.

~heads to how to thread~ Deuce was right.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This one's for 1big:

I heard your female companion is in possession of some premium non-alcoholic refreshments.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm just starting to warm up to Migos. I've heard him featured on others' tracks and generally like his work.

As an aside, I bought Kendrick Lamar's new album 'Damn' on Friday. Most people are acting like it's one of the hottest albums ever but it wasn't that great to me. It's solid but not worth the overreaction that I saw from people who were discussing it over the weekend.

D

Deuce

God bless whomever "Nico Flash" is. He uploaded the entire ATLiens album to youtube in one video. Top 5 rap album of all time for me. Very rare you can listen to one all the way through without skipping tracks and be satisfied.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm just starting to warm up to Migos. I've heard him featured on others' tracks and generally like his work.

As an aside, I bought Kendrick Lamar's new album 'Damn' on Friday. Most people are acting like it's one of the hottest albums ever but it wasn't that great to me. It's solid but not worth the overreaction that I saw from people who were discussing it over the weekend.
People look for any excuse to call him the GOAT.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

The original version of the song is great in it's own right, but this is awesome.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Top Bottom