More disappointing.....Taco Charlton, Jaylon Smith, or Zeke Elliott???

midswat

... soon
Anyone think D-Law's performance is overshadowing anything Taco is doing? Small or large?
I was actually telling a co worker earlier how Taco would be a DROY candidate with his 3 tackles on the year if it wasn’t for damned Lawrence stealing all the glory.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I'm sure Phil started a How many sacks do you think Taco will get poll.

Someone look it up.

vince

Not So New Member
I was actually telling a co worker earlier how Taco would be a DROY candidate with his 3 tackles on the year if it wasn’t for damned Lawrence stealing all the glory.
Didn't realize this stat.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Its between Taco and Jaylon.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Jaylon shouldn't be on the field honestly, he's a liability against the run and pass. Lee/Hitchens/Wilson/Durant are all better.

Of course Taco hasn't been on the field either so there's that.

midswat

... soon
Jaylon shouldn't be on the field honestly, he's a liability against the run and pass. Lee/Hitchens/Wilson/Durant are all better.

I was thinking yesterday - because it’s been two weeks in a row now that offenses have specifically went after him - I know Jaylon is a back up, but is he REALLY better than the guys below him on the depth chart? Or is this some sort of forced feel good story? He is as big a liability as you can possibly be. If he wasn’t a high draft pick, we’d be calling for him to be cut.

p1_

DCC 4Life

I can't help but wonder what Jaylon will have even when he's at 100%. It has to be miles from his current form for his roster spot
to be justified. He looks really bad for all the hype that's been thrown his way.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I was thinking yesterday - because it’s been two weeks in a row now that offenses have specifically went after him - I know Jaylon is a back up, but is he REALLY better than the guys below him on the depth chart? Or is this some sort of forced feel good story? He is as big a liability as you can possibly be. If he wasn’t a high draft pick, we’d be calling for him to be cut.
I don't think it's a forced feel good story type of thing, I think it's a forced "Hey, we spent a premium pick on this guy so he needs to be on the field" type of thing.

p1_

DCC 4Life
And yet his performance doesnt merit his extensive PT. The poor play is evidence of his lack of ability, either current ability or
overall ability, post injury.

p1_

DCC 4Life
How much time is Taco seeing? He's so damned invisible when he's in, I see flashes of "97" only occasionally.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
How much time is Taco seeing? He's so damned invisible when he's in, I see flashes of "97" only occasionally.
He is barely playing at all. I've actually seen him get a decent push here or there when he plays but the coaches love Crawford for some reason. So he seems to be getting the majority of the snaps at RE.

p1_

DCC 4Life
He is barely playing at all. I've actually seen him get a decent push here or there when he plays but the coaches love Crawford for some reason. So he seems to be getting the majority of the snaps at RE.
Outside of the one sack, his ass was nearly invisible as well. Crawford is still a disappointment.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Crawford needs to go back to DT.

Though I guess Irving is now playing that spot.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Outside of the one sack, his ass was nearly invisible as well. Crawford is still a disappointment.
He is a captain so they refuse to turn him into a backup, which is what he should be.

Top Bottom