Mock Draft Roundup 4.0: Does Hardy Suspension Affect The First Round?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I actually prefer David Johnson. He works his ass off for his production and doesn't rely on his speed. Coleman's speed advantage will disappear in the NFL, and where does that leave his game?
David Johnson is actually a hell of a receiver.

I also think you are all idiots about Ameer Abdullah. :tippytoe

Jiggyfly

Banned
I don't see him having a lack of balance or aversion to contact at all. You don't rush for 2036 yards and average over 7 ypc while having bad balance. Not sure what you guys were watching if you think he avoids contact either.
Just read his scouting reports, those are his biggest knocks.

The balance issue is stated by most while the contact thing is not a consensus thought.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just read his scouting reports, those are his biggest knocks.

The balance issue is stated by most while the contact thing is not a consensus thought.
The contact thing is ridiculous. Watch him play for two seconds. I get reading scouting reports but often times these things aren't that accurate. I agree he doesn't have the balance of Gurley or Ajayi but this isn't a guy who doesn't shed tackles all the time either. Scouts see a guy who doesn't have massive tree trunk legs and they automatically jump to him not having balance which isn't true if you actually watch the games.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The contact thing is ridiculous. Watch him play for two seconds. I get reading scouting reports but often times these things aren't that accurate. I agree he doesn't have the balance of Gurley or Ajayi but this isn't a guy who doesn't shed tackles all the time either. Scouts see a guy who doesn't have massive tree trunk legs and they automatically jump to him not having balance which isn't true if you actually watch the games.
I don't take scouting reports as gospel but if its a consensus thought you have to pay attention.

And name the last workhorse back with skinny legs.

You act like you have watched this guy more than these scouts, sorry but I doubt that very seriously.

How many Indiana games have you watched in totality?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't take scouting reports as gospel but if its a consensus thought you have to pay attention.

And name the last workhorse back with skinny legs.

You act like you have watched this guy more than these scouts, sorry but I doubt that very seriously.

How many Indiana games have you watched in totality?
Just this year? I watch most of the Big 10 games. I probably missed some of the lesser Indiana games because I'm not crazy. But as far as the legs go, we aren't talking McFadden chicken legs. Murray doesn't exactly have massive legs either. Like I said, very similar backs.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Just this year? I watch most of the Big 10 games. I probably missed some of the lesser Indiana games because I'm not crazy. But as far as the legs go, we aren't talking McFadden chicken legs. Murray doesn't exactly have massive legs either. Like I said, very similar backs.
Sorry. I just can't take your opinion seriously, as you didn't watch the games in totality.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Sorry. I just can't take your opinion seriously, as you didn't watch the games in totality.
Yep you gotta be a totalatarian to be a legit opionator.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can someone get me a copy of the North Texas v. Indiana game so I can solve this problem? By the way a lot of the scouting reports people read are from "experts" who watch like 3 games the dude played in. I've seen way more of Coleman then that. Byron Jones on the other hand, I have not.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Can someone get me a copy of the North Texas v. Indiana game so I can solve this problem? By the way a lot of the scouting reports people read are from "experts" who watch like 3 games the dude played in. I've seen way more of Coleman then that. Byron Jones on the other hand, I have not.
Yep. There arent enough hours in the day for these guys to see all the players they rate. They rely on others reports and render judgements. The top experts such as Kiper can't possibly see all these players. They have staffs that compile information from sources. The average fan will see more of certain players than they will and often times be more accurate about players they are familiar with.

Top Bottom