MLB Chatter Thread

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Good.

Why falsely accusing somebody of rape or sexual assault hasn't been a more serious offense for a longer period of time is beyond me.

I hope that bitch goes to jail for the same amount of time that he would have had the accusations been true and he were convicted for it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good.

Why falsely accusing somebody of rape or sexual assault hasn't been a more serious offense for a longer period of time is beyond me.

I hope that bitch goes to jail for the same amount of time that he would have had the accusations been true and he were convicted for it.
I feel the same way. They get to accuse men of shit and attempt to ruin their lives over lies and face zero consequence.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
And yet he always had a job.
Yes but you eventually wear out your welcome. This was just the excuse to get him out and maybe he will get another shot but it just now came out.

Rev

Staff member
Why did Atlanta let Kirby Yates get away?

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Dunning did a pretty decent job yet again.
Against their ace helped keep the game close.
Hopefully Leiter comes out tomorrow and puts on a show in his debut.

Rev

Staff member
Dunning did a pretty decent job yet again.
Against their ace helped keep the game close.
Hopefully Leiter comes out tomorrow and puts on a show in his debut.
I still don't trust him but they are stuck with too many injuries.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Astros have the 4th worst 1st inning ERA in baseball and THE worst 9th inning ERA in baseball:

"Despite this high usage, the depth hasn't been there. The Astros' ninth-inning-or-later ERA was 9.60 prior to the Astros' game against the Braves, the worst in the MLB. The first-inning ERA is almost as bad, ranking fourth overall at 7.65."

Like I said the other day, it's rare that they don't start off a game already behind, and when they actually don't, their relief pitching can't hold on to a lead either.

I'm starting to have serious doubts that they're gonna be able to fix all this in time.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I wonder if MLB would ever consider relocating the White Sox franchise. Seems like they've been having a lot of games like this in recent years, where the stadium looks over 90% empty.

Chi Sox fans probably have to deal with a crazy amount of blackouts.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I doubt the Sox would ever be relocated out of Chicago. They have too much history.

The league would do something to bail them out first, imo.

But to be fair, I'd be ok with just lining them all up and shooting them. Burning the stadium to the ground. Wiping out all traces that they ever existed.

Top Bottom