MLB Chatter Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Seems like the problems the Texas teams had last year are still there. Houston can't win at home and Texas has bullpen problems.

Yes. I know it's just the first series but when the same people are doing it from the previous year it doesn't lend to confidence.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm just glad the Phillies won a game over the weekend so that I can laugh at the Mets for being 0-3.

Rev

Staff member
Whoever is in charge of the production of the Rangers/Rays game on FS1 needs to be fired immediately. The Angel Hernandez of choosing what cameras are showing the play. Just horrid. Now there is no audio from the commentators which isnt a bad thing because their knowledge is pretty poor.

Also, perhaps we need to take the play where Langford tries to score from first on a sharp hit ball to SS out of the playbook.

Also Friday is the first Friday home game for those jersey enthusiasts!!!!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Whoever is in charge of the production of the Rangers/Rays game on FS1 needs to be fired immediately.
Finally got it fixed.

Rev

Staff member

Rev

Staff member
LeClerc is going to drive me crazy this year it seems. Not only will he do it by his pitching but also by trying to figure out what the hell he is looking at in the stands after every pitch.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
LeClerc is going to drive me crazy this year it seems. Not only will he do it by his pitching but also by trying to figure out what the hell he is looking at in the stands after every pitch.
I love me some Leclerc.

I do wish he'd trust his stuff more, though. Have to admit it is frustrating watching him go up 0-2 and then throw three straight sliders way wide.

Rev

Staff member
I love me some Leclerc.

I do wish he'd trust his stuff more, though. Have to admit it is frustrating watching him go up 0-2 and then throw three straight sliders way wide.
He did the same thing last season. Very shaky through much of the first half but then on point the rest of the way. Just not sure we can count on that but I guess I will just trust Bochy.

I am glad that he got the chance last season since he was basically the only player left from all of the bad teams.

Rev

Staff member

Wouldnt have thought that was possible.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So I guess the A's are moving to Sacramento?

Top Bottom