MLB Chatter Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This is why I thought the Astros would win -- the pitching.

If Verlander wasn't a huge WS choker and/or Dusty Baker didn't inexplicably watch him slowly meltdown in game 1, this series would be 3-1.

He gets another shot at his first win WS tonight and if he can finally get that, I think it's over because Framber Valdez pitches game 6 and he's been absolutely lights out all year long.

Winner of tonight wins the series. Though I actually thought the winner of last night would win the series so I think the Astros will probably win tonight.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Verlander finally got one. :lol

It's gonna be real tough to get that 6th game from the Astros with Framber Valdez on the mound, but not impossible.

It's been a real good series.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Verlander finally got one. :lol

It's gonna be real tough to get that 6th game from the Astros with Framber Valdez on the mound, but not impossible.

It's been a real good series.

They let Verlander off the hook. He still wasn't good, he walked I think 4 in 5 innings plus a few hits. Definitely a good series but yeah it's over now.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
They let Verlander off the hook. He still wasn't good, he walked I think 4 in 5 innings plus a few hits. Definitely a good series but yeah it's over now.
No, he wasn't good.

He only allowed a run, but he had to battle to get out of most of those innings.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Glad for those two but the rest of the Astros can suck a bag of donkey dicks.
As a Phillies hater I was rooting for the Astros.

Plus my Braves beat them last year. So I have no reason to hate on them.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
As a Phillies hater I was rooting for the Astros.

Plus my Braves beat them last year. So I have no reason to hate on them.
There's only 5 entire people in the whole organization from that 2017 Astros team as well, so it seems kinda silly to still hate them but that's sports for you.

:lol

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
There's only 5 entire people in the whole organization from that 2017 Astros team as well, so it seems kinda silly to still hate them but that's sports for you.

:lol
The 2017 team isn't the only reason. I've disliked that team long before that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom