MLB Chatter Thread

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
For the betterment of the sport, maybe we should get rid of teams from small markets, because if they can't compete they shouldn't be a drag on the other owners. Buy them out and make the league smaller. Owners need to be whales. Minnows need to sell.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
For the betterment of the sport, maybe we should get rid of teams from small markets, because if they can't compete they shouldn't be a drag on the other owners. Buy them out and make the league smaller. Owners need to be whales. Minnows need to sell.
I say double the amount of teams and share the money! Get more people to love baseball again!

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
The biggest downer is that the Yanks were robbed of four sure wins vs the Rangers :tippytoe

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This is a mess.

Cotton

Staff member
So, looks like we might play some baseball this year after all.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I guess Gallo will get his wish starting next year with no defensive shifts. BA will climb to .200.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
The Texas Rangers are apparently still pursuing Trevor Story (supposedly with the intent of moving him to left field).
If they sign Story, they will end up having signed three of the top four free agent shortstops this off-season (Seager at SS, Semien moved to 2B & Story put in LF).

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The Texas Rangers are apparently still pursuing Trevor Story (supposedly with the intent of moving him to left field).
If they sign Story, they will end up having signed three of the top four free agent shortstops this off-season (Seager at SS, Semien moved to 2B & Story put in LF).
Apparently they tried to talk Kyle Seager into coming out of retirement to play with his brother.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Apparently they tried to talk Kyle Seager into coming out of retirement to play with his brother.
I saw that.
Guess Texas' approach is to just sign great hitters and sort out position fit later.
After last year I can't say I blame em for trying.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Wha...?

The Twins just signed Carlos Correa?

:faint
Nice rebound after the Donaldson trade.

I love seeing the smaller market teams get in on these big free agents.

I hate seeing most of the elite talent flock to LA, NY, Boston, & Chicago.

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom