Misunderstood Pitbulls attack and kill 63 yr old woman

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Iamtdg's famous!

Detroit Police thought they had seen it all, until Tuesday morning.

Students on the way to Denby High School saw a man having sex with a dog. They shot video on their cell phone and showed it to school security, who called police.

When they arrived, they found a naked man sitting on the ground behind two vacant houses near the corner of Kelly and Spring Garden.

He rushed a female officer, but he was subdued. He was also bleeding from his head. It turns out, he tried to get into a stolen car nearby that had New Jersey plates. Police contacted the man's brother who said the man had mental issues and used drugs.

He was taken to St. John Hospital for evaluation. The dog is believed to be a pit bull or mix. It is not clear if charges will be issued against the man. To end it all, the female officer collapsed on the scene from exhaustion. She had worked past her 12 hour shift.

www.kshb.com/dpp/news/national/detroit-police-respond-after-students-walking-to-school-film-naked-man-having-sex-with-dog1370442736997#ixzz2VRr7ndWR

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Don't judge.

:unsure

Cotton

Staff member
A black dog woulda run off the poach when I yelled Police!

:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
A black dog woulda run off the poach when I yelled Police!

:lol
That whole video is comedy gold...especially if it was not a joke. Threw up on the porch, humping the pillow, it rapin' everyone up in here.

Cotton

Staff member
That whole video is comedy gold...especially if it was not a joke. Threw up on the porch, humping the pillow, it rapin' everyone up in here.
Yeah, it was hilarious. A must watch.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Did he expect people to come to his aid without even screaming out in terror?

Not enough emotion for my tastes.

The dog performed well, but it wasn't enough to raise the overall score.

C- would not watch again.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom