Michael Brockers On The Trading Block, Cowboys In Play?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Donpingon

DCC 4Life
One thing's for sure, Rams are so stacked they won't have a strong negotiating hand in the trade market

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wonder what it would take. He is actually coming off his worst year as a pro. I'd love to have him here playing next to Crawford though.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wonder what it would take. He is actually coming off his worst year as a pro. I'd love to have him here playing next to Crawford though.
He's got the fifth year option, so it won't be a fire sale. I would conservatively assume a 3rd.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's got the fifth year option, so it won't be a fire sale. I would conservatively assume a 3rd.
Third I could do for a legit 24 year old starter with a lot of potential. Guys older then that will be drafted this upcoming weekend. Of course the problem is you have 2 year with Brockers under contract. After that he will get money either here or somewhere else.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If we could move back about 10 spots from 27 and pick up a 3rd, I'd give up a 3rd for Brockers.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The problem, though, is if the Lions and Texans are involved, and all 3 of us are willing to give up a 3rd, we probably lose out because they draft higher in the round.

D

Deuce

The problem, though, is if the Lions and Texans are involved, and all 3 of us are willing to give up a 3rd, we probably lose out because they draft higher in the round.
So up the ante. Offer a 3rd and Mo Claiborne. :unsure

Top Bottom