Merry fucking Christmas, boys

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I got a badass cast iron Dutch oven, 2 Tech 1/4 zips, a badass leather cigar travel case and a shitload of underwear. I’m about to start throwing out my old underwear.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
My wife generally spends a great deal of money during Christmas. She is normally an extremely modest and rational spender but not during Christmas. We have a huge family and everyone walks away lapsed with gifts. I finally gave up trying to scale it down and now just budget.

Last edited:
  • Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Had chicken fajitas and quesadillas for our Christmas lunch. It's nice to break from tradition sometimes.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Had chicken fajitas and quesadillas for our Christmas lunch. It's nice to break from tradition sometimes.
We had our family Christmas on the 23rd so all of the grow kids can enjoy time with their significant others. These assholes stayed until 2am…still tired 2 days later.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We had our family Christmas on the 23rd so all of the grow kids can enjoy time with their significant others. These assholes stayed until 2am…still tired 2 days later.
Love it.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
We didnt do gifts for each other (her idea). Instead we are going to use the money for a nice long vacation in the summer.

Now to plan this bad boy.

data

Forbes #1
We didnt do gifts for each other (her idea). Instead we are going to use the money for a nice long vacation in the summer.

Now to plan this bad boy.
What are the top five candidates? Would she mind if you met up with a couple of us?

Top Bottom