Merry Christmas

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Merry Christmas to you guys here on the board.
I appreciate everyone who helps keep this one of the best boards around IMO-it’s rare you find the kind of knowledge and just overall camaraderie that you see around here.
Yeah we’ve got the guys that bitch and complain
:raises hand: :unsure , guys who pop in and out, and guys who lurk but overall I think this is a great group. I do believe just about everyone here is a dedicated Cowboys fan no matter how hard that is sometimes.
Booze if you come thru Aynor, my house is the one with the 18’ blowup Santa and cheap LED reindeer. :buddy

I hope everyone has a great holiday!

Last edited:

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Merry Christmas you guys (and putty if you are still lurking)
I agree with Unc. It has been an interesting last 17 years with this group. If I go a day without visiting the site it feels weird. Hope you all have a great day. Hug your loved ones and find joy in the little things.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Merry Christmas to you guys here on the board.
I appreciate everyone who helps keep this one of the best boards around IMO-it’s rare you find the kind of knowledge and just overall camaraderie that you see around here.
Yeah we’ve got the guys that bitch and complain
:raises hand: :unsure , guys who pop in and out, and guys who lurk but overall I think this is a great group. I do believe just about everyone here is a dedicated Cowboys fan no matter how hard that is sometimes.
Booze if you come thru Aynor, my house is the one with the 18’ blowup Santa and cheap LED reindeer. :buddy

I hope everyone has a great holiday!
This is the greatest group of Cowboys fans on the planet, and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

We have been through some shit as a board. From the site going dark multiple times to dealing with 27 years of futility, and we all hung in there together, It's absolutely incredible, to be honest.

Merry Christmas, my brothers.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Merry Christmas everyone.

Bask in that Cowboys win over the Eagles. I've already been giving grief to my Eagle fan cousins in the family group chat. :lol
It did make for a great Christmas holiday. :towel

UncleMilti

Staff member
Merry Christmas, everyone. Appreciate the year of laughs, picards, and insults. Jerruh can’t entertain as well as you.
No one can out PT the greatest huckster in the world. Jerruh will outlive us all!!! :flip

Top Bottom