Mendez: Garrett wants to create environment that reduces burden on Romo

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Blaming Jerry exclusively for the OL mess is like blaming Ronald McDonald when you get a bad cheeseburger.
Yea, he deserves the blame for having the organization setup like it is but I don't believe for one second that he personally watched tape, pulled those two out of his ass and forced them on Garrett.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Blaming Jerry exclusively for the OL mess is like blaming Ronald McDonald when you get a bad cheeseburger.
It absolutely is not.

It's like blaming the GM of the McDonalds you got the bad hamburger at because that GM hired a shitty cook or supply stocker.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It absolutely is not.

It's like blaming the GM of the McDonalds you got the bad hamburger at because that GM hired a shitty cook or supply stocker.
So you're saying our GM hired a shitty cook?

Interesting.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Garrett is saying the right things though. Does he have the tools to make that happen? Probably not, but at least he is thinking the way we all want him to think.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So you're saying our GM hired a shitty cook?

Interesting.
I've said many times I agree that Garrett hasn't put enough stock into fixing the OL.

At the same time, what all the Garrett haters deliberately ignore is that he is ultimately not the one responsible for fixing that problem, nor, in a functional environment, should he be.

And, at the same time, while it hasn't been enough, 2 out of 3 of Garrett's first round picks have been offensive lineman, a dramatic increase over 0 out of 20 in previous Jerry-run years. Baby steps, but not good enough.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
He really is a white black guy...

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Look...Business Shark might be the greatest avatar of alltime.
That one is a classic, no doubt.

But I think the pure frustration demonstrated by Calvin here sums up a lot quite nicely as well.

Top Bottom