Manziel rolling a dollar bill in Vegas?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Christ this guy is a true dolt. He will be in for a rude awakening very soon in the NFL, I'm guessing if social media and smartphones were around 15 years ago this is the type of shit we would've seen out of Ryan Leaf who supposedly bolted for Vegas like 2 days after being drafted.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Carl

RIP Brother
Well, apparently, I am very naive and thought he was so tipsy that he was literally trying to roll a Dollar Bill across the floor. You live and learn.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well, apparently, I am very naive and thought he was so tipsy that he was literally trying to roll a Dollar Bill across the floor. You live and learn.
Seriously?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The bathroom attendants hate to have to unroll the bill to find out how much of a tip Johnny Football leaves.

Looks like he must have enjoyed that deuce.

Jon88

Banned
I'm hoping whoever took this picture sold it for a lot of money, otherwise they're a fucking douche for doing that.

D

Deuce

I'm hoping whoever took this picture sold it for a lot of money, otherwise they're a fucking douche for doing that.
So taking the pic with the purpose of selling it would be less douchey?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I think taking his picture is doing him a favor because hopefully something will shake him enough to change his course.

D

Deuce

If you guys think the league and the Browns didn't test him immediately after this pic surfaced you're nuts. If he did test positive, we'd hear about it.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
If you guys think the league and the Browns didn't test him immediately after this pic surfaced you're nuts. If he did test positive, we'd hear about it.
How do you know so much about how the Browns and the League offices operate? Are you a double-agent moderator?

Coke doesn't stay in your body long anyway, he could be clean by the time the league finds him.

Jon88

Banned
How do you know so much about how the Browns and the League offices operate? Are you a double-agent moderator?

Coke doesn't stay in your body long anyway, he could be clean by the time the league finds him.
It could have been anything from coke to pain pills to xanax, and they all stay in your system for like 3 days. Chances are it was out by the time the pic surfaced.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It could have been anything from coke to pain pills to xanax, and they all stay in your system for like 3 days. Chances are it was out by the time the pic surfaced.
Because I'm sure it was just a one time thing. :lol I mean that's pretty typical for drug users and all.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I never knew that testing was a once a year thing if you get busted for anything recreational you have huge issues.

Top Bottom