Machota: Jerry Jones We have enough moving parts, no need to move La’el Collins to T

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Let's go ahead and figure your dumbass out here.

Shit town, butt hurt preachers kid with daddy issues.

Jerry obsessed, hillbilly who's failed billboard campaign is his legacy.

You are cetainly the man when it comes to failing at life.

Now that you've got yourself a handle on a message board you are convinced that you know what they hell yours taking about. I'm sure you could walk right into the front office and get yourself a bus drivers job without even trying. Congrats. You have won the internet.
Sonofabitch, he just got the white shoe treatment.

Fucking brutal.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Let's go ahead and figure your dumbass out here.

Shit town, butt hurt preachers kid with daddy issues.

Jerry obsessed, hillbilly who's failed billboard campaign is his legacy.

You are cetainly the man when it comes to failing at life.

Now that you've got yourself a handle on a message board you are convinced that you know what they hell yours taking about. I'm sure you could walk right into the front office and get yourself a bus drivers job without even trying. Congrats. You have won the internet.
This coming from the guy who came from a white trash family, who now tries to pretend he isn't white trash by marrying a mexican and spitting out a bunch of mixed and confused kids. I would guess you really do miss all of the drugs and shit your momma and daddy did while you were a kid. Which makes sense considering you are now a dumbass piece of shit. Your mom probably snorted meth while she was pregnant with you.

Cotton

Staff member
Skid as a kid: Mom, why are you fucking daddy's friend?

Skid's mom: He is just like an uncle to you.

Skid: So, is that why you fuck Uncle Peter, too?

Skid's mom: ~giggle~

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, and one more thing, [MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION]... FUCK YOU!

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Well shit, it's 5:00.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Wait. Wouldnt marrying a Mexican and spitting out a bunch of mixed, confused kids make you even white trashyER?

I think in his zest for a super über slam, he may have gotten confused himself. Oh well.

Oh. And you guys stepped on the gas and got all F YOU a little soon. It's no longer believable.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
He was midswat, Ya dumbasses.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Oh. And you guys stepped on the gas and got all F YOU a little soon. It's no longer believable.
Yeah that did go from 0-60 in 1 sec, I have to call foul as well.

But then we are talking about Cotton.:unsure

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
At 7pm I'll be on he sidelines of a football game.

This bitch will still be on the internet trying to find his way in life.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
WTF happened in here? Why in the hell did it get so personal? Wow. Seemed to unnecessarily escalate, and rather quickly.

Was this a classic hoax similar to what EZ used to do? An "Abracadabra, dipshit" moment or something that we later find out was all a big joke?

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
WTF happened in here? Why in the hell did it get so personal? Wow. Seemed to unnecessarily escalate, and rather quickly.

Was this a classic hoax similar to what EZ used to do? An "Abracadabra, dipshit" moment or something that we later find out was all a big joke?
Yep. I tried to put it on the front row but they just went right on bye like the were for real.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life

Grammar Nazi...? :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
:tehj

Top Bottom