Machota: Jerry Jones impressed with all of the Dallas Cowboys’ 2013 draft picks

Lotuseater

Banned
Schweet. I've done the same thing for a few years. I haven't even had TV, late this month will be starting the fourth year. I'll probably crack and get rabbit ears for free tv...but it's all so horrible.

I've picked up direct political activism in the NCGOP. Started out as the only "Liberty Republican" in Pitt County. This year I was elected by Acclimation as the First Vice Chair of the Third Congressional District NCGOP. Also, I'm serving as the First Vice Chair of the Republican Liberty Caucus of NC.....starting my 3rd year of that now. Honestly, it is nearly as frustrating as The Cowboys, but I've seen our numbers grow and I'm seeing conversions now. It's been like being an expansion franchise. But at least we gain in strength every year and can really see progress that will hopefully bring about a wholesale R3volution in NC within the GOP. We've got some serious challengers coming after the establishment. If it all ends ugly, when I finally go to the pit, no one will be able to say of me that "he did nothing."

All that said, I think I should pull back some and do some fishing, though. I miss it. Props for not pumping a dime into those Whores. Egomaniac billionaires like Jones are a big part of all our problems today with regard to power running amuck and undo influence of the moneyed.

Don't take this post wrong, I'm grateful to be able to get a one stop shop catch up on the only team I ever followed and I really enjoy the personalities here. I read every couple of weeks or so. I even find myself thinking of Rant and what a precious gift it is for me to be alive. I'm grateful for what you guys do here and bring to the table. If I don't have to file bankruptcy later this year or next, I'll throw in a donation come 'income salary check/tax credit time'. See you in detention.
Yes! Someone else who gets it! Life is short, enjoy it to the fullest, my friend. I love how you are standing up for your befiefs and common principles. The world has gone mad my friend. The bible tells us the bad guys are gonna win for a while here, but that these things must come to pass. Njoy the outdoors, as I do as well.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Schweet. I've done the same thing for a few years. I haven't even had TV, late this month will be starting the fourth year. I'll probably crack and get rabbit ears for free tv...but it's all so horrible.

I've picked up direct political activism in the NCGOP. Started out as the only "Liberty Republican" in Pitt County. This year I was elected by Acclimation as the First Vice Chair of the Third Congressional District NCGOP. Also, I'm serving as the First Vice Chair of the Republican Liberty Caucus of NC.....starting my 3rd year of that now. Honestly, it is nearly as frustrating as The Cowboys, but I've seen our numbers grow and I'm seeing conversions now. It's been like being an expansion franchise. But at least we gain in strength every year and can really see progress that will hopefully bring about a wholesale R3volution in NC within the GOP. We've got some serious challengers coming after the establishment. If it all ends ugly, when I finally go to the pit, no one will be able to say of me that "he did nothing."

All that said, I think I should pull back some and do some fishing, though. I miss it. Props for not pumping a dime into those Whores. Egomaniac billionaires like Jones are a big part of all our problems today with regard to power running amuck and undo influence of the moneyed.

Don't take this post wrong, I'm grateful to be able to get a one stop shop catch up on the only team I ever followed and I really enjoy the personalities here. I read every couple of weeks or so. I even find myself thinking of Rant and what a precious gift it is for me to be alive. I'm grateful for what you guys do here and bring to the table. If I don't have to file bankruptcy later this year or next, I'll throw in a donation come 'income salary check/tax credit time'. See you in detention.
tl;bsr

Good to see you around, stranger.

Now get an avatar before one is appropriately designated for you.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
For some reason, I think if there were a zombie apocalypse, Mars would be a good fella to have around.

Top Bottom