Machota: Dallas Cowboys’ top 5 offseason needs - What happens at edge rusher? Will safety get needed attention?

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
And if you have a functional brain, you don't use PFF as any sort of barometer.

I mean damn Diggs pretty much sucks per the legions of dorks they have in their mom's basements charting all kinds of super secret stuff.
I don’t put a lot of faith in anything PFF puts out but its the only metric that’s really out there.

I think we have to be honest and say Diggs pretty much fell off his pace of play late in the season, and he did give up some huge plays down the stretch, as did Brown.
Are they as bad as PFF says…of course not. But I don’t need PFF to see Brown can be a huge liability in coverage.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don’t put a lot of faith in anything PFF puts out but its the only metric that’s really out there.

I think we have to be honest and say Diggs pretty much fell off his pace of play late in the season, and he did give up some huge plays down the stretch, as did Brown.
Are they as bad as PFF says…of course not. But I don’t need PFF to see Brown can be a huge liability in coverage.
Brown was good against mediocre talent. But he was awful against great receivers. I'll never forget how really bad he was against the Bucs and Antonio Brown. But he did get much better as the season went on.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Brown was good against mediocre talent. But he was awful against great receivers. I'll never forget how really bad he was against the Bucs and Antonio Brown. But he did get much better as the season went on.
Im over him, let KJ take his spot.

Top Bottom