try to add in some protective clause last minute
that is negotiating in bad faith
typical stephen being penny-wise pound-foolish

de and ol are both major weakness
ol can be taken in the 1st
however de cannot be guaranteed where we draft

in free agency, miller and jones are now gone
what a difference between how the cowboys operate and the rams
any surprise why one team just won the superbowl and the other team is mediocre?

a bean-counter front office will break our hearts all the time

in-n-out >>> whataburger

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
i see u had lol and asshole in the same sentence
We do that a lot around here. When brothers talk, they are like, "Fuck you, dickhead, I hate you and love you."

That's pretty much what I was saying, but more love you than fuck you.

data

Forbes #1
We do that a lot around here. When brothers talk, they are like, "Fuck you, dickhead, I hate you and love you."

“he ain’t worth a shit”

waldoputty

Banned for the Greater Good

we do the same from cz.
except fuck you would be censored

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Take care of DT, and DE takes care of itself. But our fool front office doesn’t get that.

Honestly the sack stats are not as important as being able to impose your will when the game is on the line.

But Cowboys culture is stats-driven because that’s something any schmo can track. And our front office are a bunch of schmoes.

That’s why PFF is “revolutionary” to the media… because the media schmoes think the stats there provide deeper insight into the complex game they cover. The media now feels empowered to rank CB’s or make an argument about defense or OL’s because there are special “expert” stats that track these complexities for the lay people.

But the PFF stats, like most NFL stats are just another illusion. Individual players don’t play on islands— everything they do is a result of their own play combined with the play of those around them. Many more factors go into a sack stat than the play of the player credited for the sack, and all sacks are not equal.

Our owners don’t grasp this, because they are outsiders a mere step or two better than media or Joe Fan.

data

Forbes #1
Take care of DT, and DE takes care of itself. But our fool front office doesn’t get that.

Honestly the sack stats are not as important as being able to impose your will when the game is on the line.

But Cowboys culture is stats-driven because that’s something any schmo can track. And our front office are a bunch of schmoes.

That’s why PFF is “revolutionary” to the media… because the media schmoes think the stats there provide deeper insight into the complex game they cover. The media now feels empowered to rank CB’s or make an argument about defense or OL’s because there are special “expert” stats that track these complexities for the lay people.

But the PFF stats, like most NFL stats are just another illusion. Individual players don’t play on islands— everything they do is a result of their own play combined with the play of those around them. Many more factors go into a sack stat than the play of the player credited for the sack, and all sacks are not equal.

Our owners don’t grasp this, because they are outsiders a mere step or two better than media or Joe Fan.
You said a naughty word.

Got me thinking…say Trevon Diggs had 30 INTs. PFF still might’ve had him barely in the Top 5, maybe Top 10.

:lol That scoring system is so bunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom