LOL @ the Redskins

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This is a very public message from Rivera that Haskins can fuck off right now.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
too bad the XFL sank. he's the kind of guy who could've used those reps, assuming his ego could handle it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wow. Now that's accountability, firing a guy you picked top 15 just a year ago. And not just a guy, a guy who was the owner's pet.

Pretty impressed.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Wow. Now that's accountability, firing a guy you picked top 15 just a year ago. And not just a guy, a guy who was the owner's pet.

Pretty impressed.
It was two years ago and it's alot easier when a new HC comes in who had nothing to do with the pick in the first place, on top of him being a complete dickhead and playing like shit of course.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
2019 draft, right? 2020 does feel like two years though.

And we've had complete dickheads who played like shit but we hung on to them like a dog with a bone.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
2019 draft, right? 2020 does feel like two years though.

And we've had complete dickheads who played like shit but we hung on to them like a dog with a bone.
Yea, in my mind it's two years since we're getting ready for the 2021 draft.

But yea, it shows Rivera is in control seemingly, although I doubt we'd have kept a QB around who literally played like a UDFA for two years and then got caught in a strip club in the middle of a pandemic a few hours after a loss, and then proceeded to completely shit the bed in a game that would've clinched the division.

Top Bottom