LOL @ the Redskins

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
That Stadium was more a Cowboys home game than a Redskins home game. Not that it would have mattered.
Yeah I was amazed at how many Cowboy fans were there Sunday. By the 4th quarter it seemed like all the cheers were coming from the Cowboys side of the ball.

I’ve never seen ES so in touch with how terrible the Redskins are. Big change from when it was owned by that douchebag Art and his faggot cronies where they all stuck their heads in the sand and pretended how great the team was.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Remember when Art would do those player by player roster comparisons and rationalize that basically all 53 Redskin players were better than the Cowboys, and the Skins would still go 5-11 or something and finish behind us

data

Forbes #1
Man, ES has become a solemn place since I last visited. Even the most diehard fans are calling out how the stadium is overrun with opposing fans and the TV viewing share rating is among the worst in the NFL. In other words, they know the Redskins are shit.

:lol
...and it doesn't matter enough to Daniel Snyder because Washington is #14 on this list (#11 for operating income). If on-field performance had a stronger correlation to revenue, things would be different in Dallas, too.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad.../#5028086c283d

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Man, ES has become a solemn place since I last visited. Even the most diehard fans are calling out how the stadium is overrun with opposing fans and the TV viewing share rating is among the worst in the NFL. In other words, they know the Redskins are shit.

:lol
They are all pretty bummed. Tried to make a haircut bet with a Redskins fan at work before Sunday and he was too chicken.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

I hope the person responsible was fired. What a horrible fiasco.

data

Forbes #1

I hope the person responsible was fired. What a horrible fiasco.
Just wait until we put Whitten into the ROH

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Couple of websites reporting Gruden might be fired if the Foreskins lose this week.

That's too bad.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Couple of websites reporting Gruden might be fired if the Foreskins lose this week.

That's too bad.
What did they expect him to do? The team is rebuilding and took a rookie QB in the first? It's like they thought he would win this year or something. Should have fired him before the season if they thought he had to win to save his job this year.

My guess is it would be a desperation move to save the fan base.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Lol @ the Redskins. Gruden supposedly fired tomorrow and Haskins absolutely shit the bed in his debut. The lemmings are cliff diving headfirst over at ES.

UncleMilti

Staff member
I eagerly await my Pulitzer!​

David Fahrenthold✔@Fahrenthold
I was in the grocery store yesterday around 3p. Lots of people in Redskins jerseys. The pre-game rush! Looked at my phone to see when the game would start.

It had started at 1. These fans had bailed so early that they were already in the produce section in the 3rd quarter​

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Could be bullshit.

But still fuckin' funny.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We have it lucky. This kind of shit applies only to our untouchable owner.

Top Bottom