Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
FAIL to the Skins!

:towel

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Owner being jealous over the GM....I really think Snyder is one of Jerry's illegitimate sons.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Owner being jealous over the GM....I really think Snyder is one of Jerry's illegitimate sons.
Yeah Snyder is a special kind of stupid. Theres Jerry stupid, then theres Snyder stupid. And Snyder stupid is pretty much as stupid as it gets.

The Skins are in a world of shit. They have lost their 2 best WR's, have a pissed off QB, lost a really good OC who meshed well with Cousins, and have dissension in the FO. I'm not sure how they aren't staring at a 4-5 win season.

:lol

townsend

Banned
First two consecutive winning seasons in 20 years, and Snyder can't handle it. This is the 2nd most toxic organization in Washington DC.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Man, you really have a hatred for the Washington Capitals...
If the Rangers can get by the Canadiens and whoever in the second round (Senators? Bruins?) it will be hilarious to watch them bounce the Capitals out of the playoffs again, in the conference finals.

townsend

Banned
Yeah Snyder is a special kind of stupid. Theres Jerry stupid, then theres Snyder stupid. And Snyder stupid is pretty much as stupid as it gets.

The Skins are in a world of shit. They have lost their 2 best WR's, have a pissed off QB, lost a really good OC who meshed well with Cousins, and have dissension in the FO. I'm not sure how they aren't staring at a 4-5 win season.

:lol
Reminds me of San Francisco. Their front office could only handle so much success beforr their butthurt caused them to let the entire franchise fall apart.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no way.

I wonder if they will offer the job to Mel Kiper if he turns it down.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
So no more lisp on TV?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That would be interesting. I think they should do it.

Top Bottom