LOL @ the Redskins

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
As long as he shows up to work he is ok, they can't fine him for liking Instagram post.
He's blaming his intern(designated fall guy) for liking the post now.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Dual QB threat in Philly when Bradford is injured for the year. Rg3 and Tebow.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
http://bustedcoverage.com/2015/09/02/scot-mccloughan-dianna-russini-redskins-husband/

Long story short, it looks like the Redskins alcoholic/relatively newly married GM is being accused of fucking around with a former local DC sports reporter who is now at ESPN, in exchange for inside info. First off, I 100% believe it because this girl lived in my building and I know for a fact that she fucked around in order to get noticed at the local station. Secondly, lulz.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
http://bustedcoverage.com/2015/09/02/scot-mccloughan-dianna-russini-redskins-husband/

Long story short, it looks like the Redskins alcoholic/relatively newly married GM is being accused of fucking around with a former local DC sports reporter who is now at ESPN, in exchange for inside info. First off, I 100% believe it because this girl lived in my building and I know for a fact that she fucked around in order to get noticed at the local station. Secondly, lulz.
Redskins deny that G.M. Scot McCloughan’s wife sent vulgar tweet

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 2, 2015, 5:59 PM EDT

Several websites have published a tweet today that originated with a Twitter account purportedly belonging to the wife of Redskins General Manager Scot McCloughan. The tweet in question directed a vulgar message and alleged improper behavior by an ESPN reporter who has reported on the team.

But the team says McCloughan’s wife did not send the tweet in question. Redskins Senior Vice President Tony Wyllie tells PFT that Jessica McCloughan did not post the tweet, it came from a fake account, and it has been forwarded to the NFL’s security department. The Twitter account has since been deleted.

We’re choosing not to publish the identity of the ESPN reporter named in the tweet, or the specific contents of the tweet. We initially thought we’d just ignore the tweet entirely, but it’s been picked up in enough places that we decided we’d publish what we know.

And what we know is that the team is adamant that the tweet is a fake.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Tweet is legit according to a few outlets.

Jiggyfly

Banned

I noticed this little tidbit about the GM :lol
McCloughan believed he abused alcohol but was not an alcoholic, according to the report. Instead of just drinking beer, McCloughan turned to vodka. He drank it all day out of a Gatorade bottle toward the end of his 49ers tenure.

“It’d take me away from reality,” McCloughan said. “All of a sudden, everything’s gone. Just have peace. Everything that was going on with my wife at the time, everything with the kids, everything with the job, it’s OK. … That was my drug. It was a liquid drug.”

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wife of Washington G.M. admits to “disparaging remarks” about ESPN reporter

Posted by Mike Florio on September 2, 2015, 8:26 PM EDT

After initially insisting that a controversial tweet apparently sent by the wife of Washington G.M. Scot McCloughan had come from a fake account, the team now admits that she indeed posted a disparaging comment about ESPN reporter Dianna Russini.

“I deeply apologize for the disparaging remarks about an ESPN reporter on my personal Twitter account,” Jessica McCloughan said in a statement issued by the franchise to PFT. “The comment was unfounded and inappropriate, and I have the utmost respect for both the reporter and ESPN. I regret that my actions have brought undeserved negative attention to the Redskins organization and its leadership. My comments in no way reflect the opinions or attitudes of the organization and I regret that my behavior has in any way negatively impacted the team and its loyal fan base.”

On August 30, Jessica McCloughan directed this message to Russini, via BlackSportsOnline.com: “Please tell us how many BJ’S you had to give to get this story. And did they laugh at you before or after?”

Many were skeptical of the denial, due to the apparent interaction of the account with an account belonging to Jessica McCloughan’s son..

PFT previously asked ESPN for a comment on the story, before the admission and apology from Jessica McCloughan. A response is expected soon.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So that's the chick?

I have some insider knowledge.

~unzips pants, points at crotch~

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
On August 30, Jessica McCloughan directed this message to Russini, via BlackSportsOnline.com: “Please tell us how many BJ’S you had to give to get this story. And did they laugh at you before or after?”
:lol

Why is this such a big deal? She thought her husband was messing around with this chick and put her on blast. It's ESPN, not the NFL. Who cares?

dallen

Senior Tech
This is the most Redskins thing ever right down to completely denying the rumor and then admitting it within the afternoon

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
HBO and the NFL really missed the boat on this year's 'Hard Knocks'.

I don't have HBO but I would absolutely subscribe for a couple of months just to watch the Redskins. You can't make this stuff up.

This is real reality TV. Not that fake "reality" TV that we usually see.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol

Why is this such a big deal? She thought her husband was messing around with this chick and put her on blast. It's ESPN, not the NFL. Who cares?
To me it's not much different then the Murray accusations with his friends wife on twitter. The difference being the individuals didn't really make that into a big story with lies and coverups.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Subtle message about RGIII's future on the team?

WASHINGTON — The Redskins’ public relations team has had about all it could handle over the last week, and those troubles seemingly have splashed over to the social media staff.

Twitter can be used to tell a story, and professional sports franchises often like to utilize it as a tool to build suspense for their upcoming seasons.

The Redskins have done this as well, by counting down to the regular season with players’ jersey numbers but, as Dan Steinberg and Twitter user @recordsANDradio noticed, they appeared to hit a snag 10 days out from their season opener.

Top Bottom