LOL @ the Redskins

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Hopefully so, there's nothing special about his offense.
It's certainly going to suffer by comparison with a system where Andy Reid was his architect, Patrick Mahomes his field general, and at various times Travis Kelce and Tareek Hill were his key soldiers.

He's got nothing like that in Washington.

data

Forbes #1
They can't shut off water to just that particular heater? That seems weird. I'm no expert but no one turns off all the water to their home to repair a water heater.
So their visitors’ benches didn’t heat up, prompting us to bring our own. Now water doesn’t heat up. Do we have to bring our own water heater, too?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
God dammit. I posted it in the wrong thread. If I were a mod, I'd be able to move it. hint hint

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
These idiots are so desperate for a QB they're 100000% going to talk themselves into him being the guy and that the OL is the actual problem, and as such they'll pass up whatever QB's are available for them in the draft.

They'll delude themselves into thinking he's a franchise guy as long as he has a solid OL.

And thus continues the beautiful cycle of them maxing out as a 10 win team, usually finishing in the 7-8 range most years, never really being a contender but not being bad enough to land a true franchise QB.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
These idiots are so desperate for a QB they're 100000% going to talk themselves into him being the guy and that the OL is the actual problem, and as such they'll pass up whatever QB's are available for them in the draft.

They'll delude themselves into thinking he's a franchise guy as long as he has a solid OL.

And thus continues the beautiful cycle of them maxing out as a 10 win team, usually finishing in the 7-8 range most years, never really being a contender but not being bad enough to land a true franchise QB.
Did you hear that?

Well that was the sound of Smitty crossing your name off the xmas card list.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Did you hear that?

Well that was the sound of Smitty crossing your name off the xmas card list.
I’m a UNC guy but Howell is nothing special. He’s a journeyman QB at the most.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He played really well at Denver and Philly, flashing an NFL arm. Takes too many sacks for a guy who's mobile.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Good stuff there, boozie. I'd never even seen that first facemasked one with the feathers down the spine of the helmet.

Also, at the end... White outraged liberal women >>>>> Chairman of the actual Blackfeet tribe.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
You don't pass on an elite QB in the draft. I was saying that back when we had Tony Romo and I said it again even with Prescott.

I like Howell and I think he can develop into a near top-10 QB but you don't pass on a guy you love for "maybe."

Top Bottom