LOL @ the Redskins

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think he'll be even that good, I think they'll realize they'll have to replace him pretty quickly.
Yeah he will be good enough for 6 or maybe 7 wins. Just enough to keep them outside the elite QB prospects. Wouldn't be shocked if they are even worse with him. But I think Rivera will find ways to be mediocre.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah he will be good enough for 6 or maybe 7 wins. Just enough to keep them outside the elite QB prospects. Wouldn't be shocked if they are even worse with him. But I think Rivera will find ways to be mediocre.
If Ron Rivera gets 7 wins out of Howell, he deserves COY consideration.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's hilarious that they don't appear to have done enough homework on the name. But these issues are minor and will get worked out.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Washington Comanches would actually be pretty badass, but that ship has sailed.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Good, change the name again to something good.

I wouldn't even rule it out with the new owners. For that kind of money you'd think they would want something more marketable (or at all marketable for that matter).

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

If they were smart, the new ownership should take this opportunity to drop the stupid ass fucking Commanders name and while we all know they will never return to the Redskins, the "Football Team" still seemed like a look back at history.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It is kind of hard to believe they ruled that the annual Air Force-Army game played once a year in DFW could be confused with an NFL team.

Top Bottom