LOL @ the Giants

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Didn't seem like he was very popular with his players. A couple of vets like Sterling Shephard stood up for him a couple of months ago but from what I've seen, a lot of players will be popping bottles of champagne tonight.

CowboysFan12345

Not So New Member
I thought Judge will get one more year but I guess not but everyone hoping that Garrett will be the Giants head coach is dreaming, it is not going to happen since they are getting a new general manager and would want to hire a good coach that will go in the right direction and Garrett is not it

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I thought Judge will get one more year but I guess not but everyone hoping that Garrett will be the Giants head coach is dreaming, it is not going to happen since they are getting a new general manager and would want to hire a good coach that will go in the right direction and Garrett is not it
No really, grab an avatar.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah I think that's just a joke. Garrett isn't getting that job.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Didn't seem like he was very popular with his players. A couple of vets like Sterling Shephard stood up for him a couple of months ago but from what I've seen, a lot of players will be popping bottles of champagne tonight.
He was a stupid hire. I hate that its over but maybe they will do it again.

Top Bottom