LOL @ The Eagles

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They're going to be in for a ride awakening this year when they go about 10-7.
I can see them in that range. They have a very brutal slope in their schedule with KC, Buffalo, SF and then they go to Dallas.

Any slip-ups early against the likes of the Pats, Rams, Jets or Vikings and it is definitely happening.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol @ :13... The big guy with the worst punching ability of all time. Half of them whiff, and the other half the little guy doesn't even know anything is hitting him.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I've been to an eagles preseason game, back in the late 80s. The whole section I was in spent half the game berating a guy in a Bill Bates jersey (kept calling him master Bates, etc).

The eagles were playing the redskins that day, so the cowboys weren't even involved. But that didn't stop them.

So yeah, they're animals.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I've been to an eagles preseason game, back in the late 80s. The whole section I was in spent half the game berating a guy in a Bill Bates jersey (kept calling him master Bates, etc).

The eagles were playing the redskins that day, so the cowboys weren't even involved. But that didn't stop them.

So yeah, they're animals.
The Eagles played the Redskins in a preseason game?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
"I just picture Tom Landry in his fedora nodding vigorously and saying I know what the fuck I'm doing." :lol

God damn Siriani is a douchenozzle.
It is also noteworthy that even a guy like Kempski can see it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
"They did a 360 of an NFL coach who looks like some jerkoff who's out there shoveling a driveway." :lol :lol

Top Bottom