Lee out 3-4 weeks

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The season will be over by that point.

Besides, since when have we ever been good at estimating how long hamstrings take?

Fucking Austin has been laid up for weeks.

superpunk

Banned
Made of glass, useless if he can't stay on the field, pussiest LB in history, etc.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
The season will be over by that point.

Besides, since when have we ever been good at estimating how long hamstrings take?

Fucking Austin has been laid up for weeks.
Try 3 years.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This was posted well after it had been reported that he would be out 3-4 weeks.

superpunk

Banned

This was posted well after it had been reported that he would be out 3-4 weeks.
Lee to IR.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Good thing we signed him to that bargain highest paid MLB in the NFL per year contract.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Good thing we signed him to that bargain highest paid MLB in the NFL per year contract.
Which is why I was against signing him to the contract.

As has been the case with most of our players in recent season, I wanted to wait and see......but we can NEVER do that.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Which is why I was against signing him to the contract.

As has been the case with most of our players in recent season, I wanted to wait and see......but we can NEVER do that.
You were?

I remember being the only person saying that I wish we had gotten a better deal, and it became a "Schmattied" thread.

And I didn't even say I was against the deal, just that I wish it had been a better bargain. For a guy that misses a quarter of every season. For a team that's $40 million over the cap and still 8-8.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Durant is out for the same time period. Woot.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
You were?

I remember being the only person saying that I wish we had gotten a better deal, and it became a "Schmattied" thread.

And I didn't even say I was against the deal, just that I wish it had been a better bargain. For a guy that misses a quarter of every season. For a team that's $40 million over the cap and still 8-8.
I said that the money was fine for the talent that he is, but my only question was his health.

You wanted to get him much cheaper and that just wasn't realistic given his talent.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Well I'm just saying, the deal doesn't look as great when he misses a quarter of every season, even taking into account performance bonuses.

Top Bottom