Lebreton: Disobedient Cowboys run right into trouble

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:lol

It's cool. In the grand scheme of things, you're right, this is a WGAS, but I'm bored, mmkay?
We could always get a few of the guys together and go kick Jon around.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Makes more sense than the players just decided to do something that players since the beginning of time have hated doing. I don't know very many people that would chose to run a series of wind sprints (in the Texas heat, no less) when given the option of NOT doing them.

And the way things have been described is confusing. From what we've been told, Garrett said he didn't want the players to do them when they got to Oxnard. Then turn around the very next day and start practicing. Now, they can't come right out and admit that they told the players to run them prior to leaving. If so, that would be considered an organized event. Which would be in direct violation of the CBA. So instead, this was a "players decision" to do so.
Hell Fire ND don't say something positive or sensible. Haven't you learned anything?

Last edited:

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Next you will take pity on everyone that "can't see what's being built here".
I doubt it. This one is obvious. I'm guilty of it myself sometimes but it's not always so dramatic. This is one of those cases.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Nodak and Schmitty are right. 75 players didn't get the idea to all show up together and run by themselves. Witten didn't come up with it by himself and make everyone do it just because Jerry's going to hire him as the Head Coach two years after he retires as a player. It was "suggested" that the team leaders get it together and get it done.

Top Bottom