La'el Collins Suspended

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The NFL won't help us. Let's face it he is either missing 5 games now or 5 games later. Take your pick. I guess later might be better if he gets hurt but that's about it. That or Ball somehow is a good RT.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Martin can clearly play RT, if they choose to go with Nsekhe or whatever they're just being obtuse.

The only way it makes any sense at all is if Martin feels he's more likely to get hurt at RT for whatever reason.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Martin can clearly play RT, if they choose to go with Nsekhe or whatever they're just being obtuse.

The only way it makes any sense at all is if Martin feels he's more likely to get hurt at RT for whatever reason.
Moving Martin to RT is the smartest move. We will see what they do.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
If this is truly wrong, I want that fucker gone. It's one thing to do something stupid like take PEDs. It's a completely different thing to just skip tests. I guess it could be argued that he skipped them because he knew he would piss hot.
You're an idiot if you piss hot anyway. So many ways around it from what I've heard. Almost all these guys are on PEDs. The human body can't do what they do without them.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yall will get Steele and like it. Book that shit.

Top Bottom